Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Tale of Twist- Ifugao Tribe In Philippines

I have been scanning my photos and trying to get a better picture of the look like Ifugao Tribe person for long but could not locate.This photo was taken when we were returning from our day tour to the Mysterious Sagada caves.It had just started raining and since the driver of our 4 wheeler had spent  a quite good amount of time washing his vehicle in the road side stream we were rushing back.That was the time when I saw this old man walking along the roadside in down hill.

Tribe,Phillipines

May be he has sensed that rain is going to come and was walking fast.I requested the driver to stop and dashed out.I took some photos of him and he literally posed holding his sickle and a sharp spear.My daughter joined and the took some more snaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment